Get complete details of IBPS CWE Clerk - 2014 exam. Notification | Eligibility | Syllabus | Exam Pattern | List of best Preparation books IBPS CWE Bank Clerk Exam
IBPS CWE Bank Clerk Exam 2014
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS will conduct Common Written Examination CWE for the recruitment of candidates in Clerical Cadre in the following Public Sector Banks.
- Allahabad Bank
- Indian Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Canara Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Central Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Aspirants applying for Clerical Cadre post has to clear Common Written Examination CWE and also have to appear for Common Interview.
- Candidates who are successful in both CWE Clerk Exam and Common Interview will be listed in the order of merit.
- Based on the marks obtained in CWE and common interview, a successful candidate will receive a call from an individual Bank.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India.
Candidates applying for IBPS CWE Clerk Exam 2014 must meet the qualifications
- Degree in any discipline.
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT
The pattern/syllabus of IBPS CWE Clerk Exam 2014 will consist of the following Tests (in Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness to Banking Industry, and Computer Knowledge)
|Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||40||40|
Candidates applying for the IBPS CWE Clerk Exam 2014 must note down the important dates.
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community/ EXSM/ PWD candidates: 07.11.2014 – 17.11.2014
- Pre-Examination Training: 17.11.2014 – 22.11.2014
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 17.11.2014
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises: 06.12.2014, 07.12.2014, 13.12.2014, 14.12.2014, 20.12.2014, 21.12.2014, 27.12.2014
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE) : January 2015
- Download of call letters for Interview: January 2015
- Conduct of Interview: February 2015
Get complete up-to-date list IBPS CWE Clerk Preparation books
- List of best reference and guide books for IBPS CWE Clerk Recruitment Exam English Medium
- List of best reference and preparation books for IBPS CWE Clerk exam Hindi Medium
Arihant Publications, Ramesh Publishing House (R Gupta), Kiran Prakashan, Upkar Prakashan, GK Publications and lot more.
For any query regarding order, do mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
IBPS Bank Clerk CWE 4 Online Exam Self Study Guide-CUM-Practice Work Book(With CD)
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan
Code / ISBN No.: KP1118 /BK478
Price: Rs 595
IBPS Bank Clerk Success Master Common Written Examination
Publisher: Arihant Publications
Code/ ISBN No.: D247 / 9789351416821
Price: Rs 385
Study Guide IBPS CWE Bank Clerical Cadre (Online Exam) 2015
Publisher: GK Publication
Code/ ISBN No.: 9789351443094
Price: Rs 375
IBPS Bank Clerk Exam Solved Papers CWE 2014
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan
Code/ ISBN No.: KP1093
Price: Rs 475
Bank Clerical Cadre CWE
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Code/ ISBN No.: R-1466 / 978-93-5012-201-3 / 9789350122013
Price: Rs 340
IBPS CWE (Common Written Exam) Bank Clerical Cadre
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan
Code/ ISBN No.: 1728
Price: Rs 415
Write at email@example.com for any query regarding order.