Get complete details of IBPS CWE Clerk -II 2012 exam. Notification | Eligibility | Syllabus | Exam Pattern | List of best Preparation books IBPS CWE Bank Clerk Exam
IBPS CWE II Bank Clerk Exam 2012
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS will conduct Common Written Examination CWE for the recruitment of candidates in Clerical Cadre in the following Public Sector Banks.
- Allahabad Bank
- Indian Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Canara Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Central Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- United Bank of India
- IDBI Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Aspirants applying for Clerical Cadre post has to clear Common Written Examination CWE and also has to appear for Common Interview.
- Candidates who are successful in both CWE Clerk Exam and Common Interview will be listed in the order of merit.
- Based on the marks obtained in CWE and common interview, a successful candidate will receive a call from an individual Bank.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India (download the official IBPS CWE-II Clerk Exam 2012 Notification to see the list of examination venues).
Candidates applying for IBPS CWE Clerk-II Exam 2012 must meet the qualifications
- Degree in any discipline.
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT
The pattern/syllabus of IBPS CWE Clerk Exam 2012 will consist of the following Tests (in Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness to Banking Industry, and Computer Knowledge)
|Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||40||40|
Candidates applying for the IBPS CWE II Clerk Exam 2012 must note down the important dates.
- Start date for Online Registration: 15.10.2012
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 15.10.2012- 05.11.2012
- Offline Payment of Application Fees : 17.10.2012- 09.11.2012
- Last date for Online Registration: 05.11.2012
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 03.12.2012
- Date of written exam: Tentatively in December 2012
Download the Official IBPS CWE-II Clerk Exam 2012 Notification
To fill up the IBPS CWE Clerk II Application Form.
- Visit IBPS’s website www.ibps.in
- Open the link “Common Written Examination”
- And then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Clerks (IBPS-CWE-Clerk-II) December 2012” to open the On-Line Application Form.
Note: Before filling up the IBPS CWE Clerk-II Application Form, applicants should go through the Notification before.
Get complete up-to-date list IBPS CWE Clerk Preparation books
- List of best reference and guide books for IBPS CWE Clerk Recruitment Exam English Medium
- List of best reference and preparation books for IBPS CWE Clerk exam Hindi Medium
Arihant Publications, Ramesh Publishing House (R Gupta), Kiran Prakashan, Upkar Prakashan, GK Publications and lot more....
For any query regarding order, do mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
|IBPS Bank Clerk CWE II Online Exam Practice Work Book|
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan
Code / ISBN No.: KP738 / BK478
Price: Rs 475
|IBPS CWE Bank Clerk Success Master |
Publisher: Arihant Publications
Code/ ISBN No.: D247 / 9788183483636
Price: Rs 345
|IBPS CWE Clerical Cadre Practice Workbook|
Publisher: GK Publication
Code/ ISBN No.: 9788183555753
Price: Rs 395
|IBPS Bank Clerical CWE Practice Work Book|
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan
Code/ ISBN No.: KP552
Price: Rs 393
|Bank Clerical Cadre CWE|
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Code/ ISBN No.: R-1466 / 978-93-5012-201-3 / 9789350122013
Price: Rs 310
|IBPS CWE (Common Written Exam) Bank Clerical Cadre|
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan
Code/ ISBN No.: 1728
Price: Rs 315
Write at email@example.com for any query regarding order.
Share and discuss here at IBPS CWE Bank Clerk Exam 2012